Makes: 5 servings
- 2 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken
- ¼ tsp.salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- 20 oz. can pineapple (crushed or chunks)
- 2 oz. water
- Coat frying pan with nonstick cooking spray and set heat to low.
- Once the pan heats up, add chicken. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Cook uncovered until chicken begins to brown, then add pineapple and water.
- Cover chicken and cook until chicken is tender.
- Serve over rice.
Nutritional information for 1 serving
Total fat 6 g
Saturated fat 2 g
Cholesterol 141 mg
Sodium 240 mg
Total carbohydrate 8 g
Dietary fiber 0 g
Total sugars 7 g
Added sugars included 0 g
Protein 52 g